Sandra Owen's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"You might be right. We lived in Fauquier County VA in the middle of fruit orchard fa…"

Sandra Owen replied Oct 19 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"We had good luck with Talstar also. We used a backpack sprayer and sprayed all the v…"

Sandra Owen replied Sep 27 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"We used Talstar pro and mixed a batch in an old spray bottle. We opened windows and…"

Sandra Owen replied Sep 21 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Swarming in Fauquier County VA,,,was hoping since we saw so few before the days of r…"

Sandra Owen replied Oct 6, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"We just spray the edges of the window opening  (open window to spray) with Talstar P…"

Sandra Owen replied Oct 2, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"We saw what we thought was the beginning of the swarm a week ago (the usual week the…"

Sandra Owen replied Sep 29, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Beginning of the swarm today in northwestern Fauqier County VA. Pretty much expected…"

Sandra Owen replied Sep 17, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Saw the first one on the outside of a window today,,,,dead on the deck soon after la…"

Sandra Owen replied Sep 15, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"I say stick with what your doing if it works! Talstar works for us, but we only spra…"

Sandra Owen replied Sep 15, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"I have always used Talstar pro. I like the idea that I can spray it safely indoors a…"

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

End stink bug infestation in your house. Learn how to control, kill, and get rid of brown marmorated stink bugs.

Stink Bug Products Our Members Recommend:

Contact

This site was created by John Barry, Big Time Stink Bug Hater. Email me at admin@stopstinkbugs.com.

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service