Mary Assurian's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to say we really haven't had it bad this year in Frederick MD. I haven't seen…"

Mary Assurian replied Oct 3, 2017 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"Still waiting for the SB swarm in Frederick MD. In the best last would have been it,…"

Mary Assurian replied Sep 29, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"I'm in Frederick county MD and I'm seeing a lot fewer SB this year!! In the best we…"

Mary Assurian replied Sep 30, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"I'm in Frederick MD and usually by know I have the babies crawling all over my found…"

Mary Assurian replied Aug 22, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"Started seeing them on my windows already in Maryland...going to do a little sprayin…"

Mary Assurian replied Jul 6, 2013 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"On the outside of my house I use Demand CS it really seems to do the trick..I use to…"

Mary Assurian replied Apr 17, 2013 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"I have a question....I have sb coming in from my bathroom fans. I had the roof guy p…"

Mary Assurian replied Oct 17, 2012 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"I was surprised yesterday and today with the more weather here in Manyland I haven't…"

Mary Assurian replied Oct 5, 2012 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"Can't believe how bad my house is getting attacked today...worse today then when the…"

Mary Assurian replied Oct 3, 2012 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

"I believe mine are coming in from the fans for the bathrooms. Saw one fly out of the…"

Mary Assurian replied Sep 28, 2012 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1676 2 hours ago
Reply by Lane Price

RSS

End stink bug infestation in your house. Learn how to control, kill, and get rid of brown marmorated stink bugs.

Stink Bug Products Our Members Recommend:

Contact

This site was created by John Barry, Big Time Stink Bug Hater. Email me at admin@stopstinkbugs.com.

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service