Joe Stinkbug Clark's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey JC, Just killed one of those #$%^#@.  Check out this picture.  What the hell is…"

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Oct 8, 2015 to Share Your Stink Bug Stories

334 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by TurdleMan

"Patricia, I killed 3 bogeys with my trusty alcohol spray bottle just yesterday. The…"

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Apr 14, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"Hey JC, Saw my first bogey yesterday, it begins!!! Nice research!  The comparison…"

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Apr 3, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"Hey Les! Give up?? Are they crazy?  Americans don't give up, we leave that to the Fr…"

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Sep 30, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"True, what do they know at Penn State, they couldn't even beat Northwestern."

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Sep 28, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"Hey JC, Just read our local Chester County, PA newspaper.  Page 3, Penn State says t…"

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Sep 28, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"I spoke too soon JC.  80 degrees yesterday, they were everywhere!!! Hey, good ol Vir…"

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"Hey JC, Very few bogeys out here in Chester County, PA."

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Sep 26, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"Yes JC!  Tag and release them. That's our federal government in action."

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Sep 15, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

"I AM, Sam!  More details. A special federal census starts Monday as part of a gover…"

Joe Stinkbug Clark replied Sep 15, 2014 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1641 Feb 19
Reply by Pat

RSS

End stink bug infestation in your house. Learn how to control, kill, and get rid of brown marmorated stink bugs.

Stink Bug Products Our Members Recommend:

Contact

This site was created by John Barry, Big Time Stink Bug Hater. Email me at admin@stopstinkbugs.com.

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service