linda aversa's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah it's funny because they'll walk all over my garage door but never come in even…"

linda aversa replied Sep 27 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Because they only like certain environments. Whatever you do don't squash them or le…"

linda aversa replied Sep 26 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Thanks for the info Cheryl I didn't know about the stink bug invitation sent out whe…"

linda aversa replied Sep 21 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"It's amazing right, that no matter how well we seal up they seem to find that one ti…"

linda aversa replied Sep 18 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Hi Pat, it's just about that time again. I haven't seen any here yet in South Jersey…"

linda aversa replied Sep 1 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Yea same for us. I sealed up all windows & still my gndson comes down & says…"

linda aversa replied Oct 5, 2016 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Pat, the conifer looks so much like a stinker that he dies too, just for looking lik…"

linda aversa replied Oct 3, 2016 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"I saw my first stinker this year on 8/31. Early for South Jersey. Since then one got…"

linda aversa replied Sep 14, 2016 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"I guess I'm lucky I didn't see any today but there's still the rest of the week, in…"

linda aversa replied Nov 3, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

"Oh pat, I'm glad you said that about the butterfly bushes because I wanted to plant…"

linda aversa replied Oct 14, 2015 to Stopping Stink Bugs: What's Working for You?

1674 Oct 23
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

End stink bug infestation in your house. Learn how to control, kill, and get rid of brown marmorated stink bugs.

Stink Bug Products Our Members Recommend:

Contact

This site was created by John Barry, Big Time Stink Bug Hater. Email me at admin@stopstinkbugs.com.

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service